Monday, 22 February 2010

WLC Week 7

I know I said Tuesday was going to be my posting day, but in the book I've been doing the diet from it says to weigh yourself on the 7th day of the diet. So I have! And I've lost half a stone =) I am very pleased, but felt a little disheartened at first, because in the couple of weeks where i was unfocused I put some weight back on. If I hadn't, I would've been under 17st today and that would've been so ace. However, I firmly believe that I will be under 17st next Monday, and I will be annoyingly happy!

During the week I went for 2 half an hour walks. I know that isn't enough but the weather was severely rough. I found out how horribly unfit I am on these walks, too. I suffer from athsma but when I keep my weight down it actively gets better. So I'm walking along in the cold, and after about 2 minutes my pump stops working, and I actively have to focus on my breathing for the next 10 minutes of my walk, just to make sure I don't have an athsma attack! And that's just walking. It really made me realise though - I've been sacrificing feeling well, and feeling happy, for a few slices of pizza and a bar of chocolate. It's mental. Once the endorphins kicked in and my breathing steadied, I felt miles better, and I'm actually upset that it's raining today so I can't go for a walk! I've felt happier than I have in ages this last week, and it's because I'm finally taking control of my life and sticking to it =)

I think I'll do a video to explain how the diet works, but I am looking a right state because I watched The Notebook last night then fell asleep without taking my makeup off. Cue Panda + Alice Cooper eyes. Oh and crazy hair. Can't forget the crazy hair.




I'll definitely make a video, in fact, because I've just realised I'm posting before Cat so I don't have a challenge! A lot of girls have been posting their celebrity inspirations - mine has always been Kate Winslet. She's beautiful, witty, curvy in all the right places, and whether she's size 12 or size 8 she always looks amazing.



Good luck to everyone this week. =)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. try do shorter walks? don't give up k? I'm horribly outta shape too and just doing 10 flights of 8 steps each nearly killed me the first time I did it.. but after 7 weeks, I'm doing 20 flights everyday with little/no problem. Am gonna ramp it up to 30 soon.

    So remember, take baby steps and keep going. When you look back, you'll be surprised how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'll give you a cookie =)