I am so relieved. I wasn't even going to post this week as I was so annoyed with myself for slipping up yet AGAIN. I noticed last wednesday that I had really shakey hands and decided the best thing for it (or, the little man in my head who loves chocolate decided) was to eat 2 chocolate bars and a bag of crisps at work. Then on Friday night a dominoes pizza. Large. To myself.
If I was doing any other diet, I wouldn't have to chastise myself quite as much, but the whole point of what I'm doing is to not eat sugar or carbohydrate! As i've learnt in the past, my body is fairly intolerant to wheat, and I can put on 4lbs overnight if I eat a slice of bread. So why the hell do I still do it?
Anyway, couldn't face weighing in on monday. But did start afresh, put all the failure behind me, and now it's thursday. So I hopped on the scales, expecting a pretty massive gain.
I've lost another 1lb! And since my last weigh in, that's 5lbs. I am so thankful I managed to get myself motivated again.
So altogether on the WLC I have lost 15lbs =) Yey! Thank you Cat for the very supportive email, and thank you Charlotte for making me realise it was stupid to avoid the scales.
As for the challenges, well, if I post my food diary, you will all think I'm a disgusting gluttonous blob of yuck. So we'll forget that. I know what I ate that was bad, and I know what I should be eating. It was useful to me to see the sheer quantities of food I eat when I binge written down, but while I'm happy disclosing my weight I can't stand how greedy it makes me look on paper.
Cat's challenge this week:
This weeks challenge is to tell me 3 things you think have changed about yourself since you started the challenge, they can be physical or mental or anything you want!!
1. I have more confidence, despite times when I've fucked up, I know that I'm not going back to what I was. It makes me feel 100 times better in myself.
2. I have noticed my clothes getting much baggier, so have invested in some perfect jeans from Dorothy Perkins to slim into. Hopefully they will fit me within the next couple of weeks =)
3. I have got my head around exercise finally, have started going for walks. My breathing has levelled out and I can easily walk the block now (bout a mile and a half) without needing my inhaler. It feels brilliant to have so much more energy.
Oh and thanks for the advice for the interview guys! I think it went pretty well- should hear back today or tomorrow.
So pleased you did post...
ReplyDeletedont be too hard on yourself... everyone does slip up and thats part of the journey but well done for getting back on track :)
its brilliant that you are feeling fitter and dont need your inhaler :)
well done you!! and congrats on the loss! :)
SJ xxx
I'm very proud of you for posting this 'cause I know you CAN do it. You've done brilliantly facing upto your slip up last week & have come out the otherside beaming (and weldone for losing that 1lb). You've lost over a stone now and thats just fantastic.
ReplyDeleteAs for the chocolate thing, it's either all or nothing for me, I can't cope with just a square, haha! But there is some WeightWatchers treats that taste just as good for through the week and aslong as your including it into your calories for that day it's all above board, as for the weekend (thats when I find it the hardest), you could try eat a little less through the day and treat yourself a bit of chocolate?
Hope it helps lovely :).
X
yay you posted! *grin* good work on the drop in weight and don't beat yourself up on binges.. it happens to all of us. Just ate three snack size chocs this evening. :P
ReplyDeleteRealyglad you decided to post! We will all have slip ups but its how you recover from them that matters!!
ReplyDeleteAlso glad you are feeling more confident that is fab lovely xx