I don't think anyone else has done a WLC post this week, which leads me to believe the same thing happened to all of us - EASTER.

I had 5 days off over easter, by which point my health and fitness levels plummeted, and I just wanted to keep eating chocolate.
I'm sorting myself out tonight, properly tidying my bedroom, sorting out my clothes etc. Not even going to bother stepping on the scales, as I know it'll just depress me. I'm going for it from tomorrow - I'm going to shred everyday, and go for a walk everyday. I'm going to stick religiously to my eating plan. I've even looked up swimming pool times (a ridiculously scary prospect for me, still weighing in at 16 and a half stone).
I hope all the other girlies will be back posting for week 14 as I've missed everyone!
I posted the other day about my film review blog. I know not everyone's into that shizzle but I'm going to post my 6 quick film reviews on here I think. I see a film every week and I think I might start posting shorter reviews on here when I don't have to time to post a big one to my main film blog. What do peoples think? I'd really appreciate your opinion.
Thanks! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend in the sunshine :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment, I'll give you a cookie =)