Monday, 25 January 2010

My Favourite Things

Sorry to divert from the usual weightloss gubbins but I'm in a self indulgent mood =) Stole this from DangerouslyBeauty's blog, and if I knew how to link to it, I would've.

Colour - I really love blue. I get really jealous of girls with blue eyes and I'm always attracted more to guys with blue eyes. I think they are so stunning. Blue doesn't look great on me but I still love to wear it. I also like it because I think it's a summery colour, and it reminds me of blue skies and blue oceans.



Animal - I am a big cat person. I even have a cat tattoo. Appropriate eh? A friend asked me if I'd got it to remind myself of my name when I get too drunk. As it's on the back of my neck, I don't think it'd be much help...




Band - My favourite band is The Eels. Not many people seem to know them, but if I played you one of their tracks you'd definitely recognise a handful of them. I love all kinds of music.



Singer - I don't really listen to solo artists much, but I think Regina Spektor is amazing. As for men, I am partial to a bit of David Gray.



Song - At the moment, it's "We will become Silhouettes" by The Postal Service.



Film - So many. I'm a massive film nerd. Top 5 - High Fidelity, American Beauty, Anchorman, Juno, Serenity.



Food - Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Mmm.



Drink - I like to drink strawberry cider when I'm out, and just water when I'm in =)



Restaurant - Chiquitos, TGI Friday's and Nandos =)

Shop - When I was thinner I loved buying tops from H & M and customising them. At the moment Dorothy Perkins is my favourite for jeans and New Look for tops and bras.

Website - Twitter, because it helps me with networking and writing. Also because I do a little squee everytime a celebrity writes back to me.



Magazine - I read Empire religiously. I miss my girly magazines though. Haven't bought one for at least a year.

Sport - Rugby...men in tiny shorts. What's not to like?

Team - Harlequins, but only coz they used to practise right behind my window where I used to live in Twickenham. 3 o'clock was perve o'clock.



TV Programme - Too much. Lost, Flight of the Conchords, The Office, Extras, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Father Ted, Big Bang Theory, Black Books and so much more.



Place - My room, where I can just be me, and not worry. I also love to stroll around London. Gives me such a buzz I don't get anywhere else.

Season - I like them all. When I'm fat I like winter because I can cover up, but Summer does make me very happy =)

Beauty Product - Mascara, as I'm very blonde and look like I have no eyelashes without it.



Hair Product - Shockwaves Hair Mousse, without which I might never have stopped having hair like Meatloaf.

Make Up brand - Loreal Mascara, Rimmel liquid eyeliner, Mac pencil eyeliner. All I need.

Perfume - I do love Britney Spears Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. So sue me. I also love Ralph by Ralph Lauren and that fruity Escada one they keep changing the name of...

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post :-) I may steal this in the near future (will credit your blog of course!)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Regina Spektor (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'll give you a cookie =)