Hello peoples! Sorry for my extremely depressing rant a few days ago. I think sometimes you need to hit the bottom before you can start climbing back up again.
I had a good long talk with my mum, who is just like me in terms of eating, exercise etc. We slagged off my crap friend for a while which was ace, and then we decided on a plan of action.
You'll probably find me ridiculous, chopping and changing all the time, but slimming world's out of the window. I think it was TOO structured for me! I was too bothered by all the rules to really get into the swing of it, then I'd just eat loads and feel bad. Not cool.
So, I'm starting the system that I lost 4 stone on when I was 20. I feel so positive about it. I've been doing it for 2 days and I already feel brilliant, loads more energised, loads happier, and loads more motivated.
Thanks so much to Lisa and Lucy for the kind words earlier in the week, which reminds me...the challenge from last week! The WLC has made me feel many things! It feels brilliant to be part of a group of so many nice girls, some of whom are sooo supportive and lovely. It's amazing to know there's always someone out there to give some support or advice. Also, it's given me a kick up the arse, even when I have a bad week, I'm still focused on the WLC. It's because I can't stand to let Cat down and not post! When I think of all the effort she's put in, I'm quite incredulous that a few people never even got past their first post. Obviously I understand family matters, problems in your life etc, or even if you're just skinny and don't actually need to do it. But I am so grateful to her for sticking with us!
And this weeks challenge, what has the WLC taught me? It's taught me that I can motivate myself and that I can dig myself out of holes. The most important thing I've learnt though is that I think my weight actually reflects my whole outlook on life...when I'm slimmer, I feel like I can do anything. When I'm massive like I am now, I just don't feel like I could ever move back to London, or get a good job, or anything, because I feel trapped by my weight. But no more! Now I've realised that it's what's getting me down, it's given me even more motivation to lose it.
I won't be weighing in this week as I started the new plan 2 days ago, so I'll weigh in next Tuesday, and that will be my blogging day from now on =)
xxxx
Glad you are feeling more positive and motivated!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a brilliant week!!!
:)
x
Definitely sounds like you're back on track! I'm looking forward to your next post. xx
ReplyDelete