Sunday, 4 April 2010

Hi, I'm Catrin

Never in my life have I been: completely happy with the way I look.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my little sister. She can press my buttons like no one else.

High school: was awful, I'm so glad I don't see any of those people any more.

When I'm nervous: I never get nervous. The one time I did get nervous was on my driving test. So I guess, when I'm nervous...I get 5 Majors :/ hehehe.

The last song I listened to was: Elbow - One Day Like This. Current favourite =)

If I were to get married right now my maid of honour would be: my best friend Lauren who I've recently realised is the most loyal friend I could ever ask for <3

My hair is: temperamental and takes forever to dry. But I do love it, deep down.

When I was 5: I trod on the grill of a hot bbq to see what it would feel like. It hurt.

Last Christmas: I did pretty well for a 22 year old with stingy relatives!

I should be: having dinner but I can't be bothered to move. I should also be reviewing Whip It and Clash of the Titans.

The happiest recent event was: hearing that Lauren is back next weekend yey!

By this time next year: I'll hopefully be back living in London and working for a publishing house.

There's this girl I know that: is the most self-righteous, fake, selfish dickhead ever.

I like you when: you are honest, truthful, and challenge me.

The world could do without: jealousy and chavs.

Most recent thing I've bought myself: Some Dvds from play (role models, 30 day shred, 500 days of summer) and a t-shirt from Grindstore =D

Most recent thing someone else bought me: a Lindt bunny from my bf.

My middle name is: Hannah.

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: pandas.

Once, at a bar: I asked for a pint of absinthe. I meant a shot.

Last night I was: finding it impossible to sleep.

There's this guy I know who: ate 35 tollhouse cookies in one sitting.

Tomorrow I am: feeling happy because I have no work! And sorting my room out.

Tonight I am: being very lazy and loving it.

My birthday is: 29th July.

3 comments:

  1. Great answers - lol at the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh the lolcat made me lol, they always do. Lovely to find out a little more about you hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh great answers, flying pandas would be the cutest!!

    Looking forward to your review of Clash of the Titans! I saw it on Saturday and didn't really like it but I love hearing other peoples opinions :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'll give you a cookie =)