Friday, 2 April 2010

WLC Week 12

Only as I typed in the title did I realise we're at the end =( Boo! I really hope Cat extends the challenge as it helps me out so much with keeping focused =)

I have lost another 2lbs this week; slow and steady seems to do it for me. Chocolate Friday has kept me on track through the week - I seriously think I would've cracked and binged massively if I didn't know that I had a treat coming at the end of the week.

The shred is getting loads easier, but still makes me sweat like Ted from Scrubs. I'm still really enjoying doing it and the dream jeans nearly fit! They do up but I have a lovely muffin top currently which I need to be getting rid of.

Generally though I'm very happy, really feel at peace with my diet and weight loss currently...and can't wait to bite the bum off my Lindt bunny on Sunday =D



I hope everyone has a brilliant Easter.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the dream jeans progress! Good job hun and I totally agree that you need to have what you want now and again otherwise you go mental. Enjoy that Lindt bunny! Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must get on this shred bandwagon!! Scared Im not quite fit enough to even start tho!! :S
    well done for doing it! sounds horrible!!

    YAY for another loss! SO proud of you! Infact im proud of everyone!! :D

    Yay for the WLC girls!!

    Sj xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'll give you a cookie =)