I'm sorry I haven't blogged in forever. I don't even have the excuse that I've been busy. I've just been lazy - like really fucking lazy.
I've started a full time job recently, and I'm the happiest I've been in quite a long while. Guess what the main thing holding me back from being truly happy is though? I'll give you one clue.

Did you get it?
Course you fucking did. I am so utterly, completely, exhaustedly fed up of being a fatty fatty bum bum. I haven't weighed myself this week because it's been manic. I went to the Harry Potter premiere (which was AMAZING, the film is brilliant), I went shopping in London, and I went to see Less Than Jake last night. It was a fantastic week, marred only by the fact that almost everywhere I went, and during every cool thing I did, I felt cripplingly self conscious.
I've forgotten what it's like to walk into a pub and think that blokes might be turning round to look at you because you're hot. Immediately my brain goes "they're laughing at me". It's a horrible way to live. I've spent way too long just ignoring my problem, or only getting so far and then giving up. Why am I stopping myself enjoying the best years of my life for the sake of a burger and a pack of dairy milk? It's ridiculous!
I'm going to change - I have to change. Not just for a week, or a month, or even a year. It's got to be for the rest of my life, and it's got to be now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment, I'll give you a cookie =)