I am a curly, small, moomin-eqsue girl who is relatively new to beauty/weight loss blogging but enjoying every minute of it!
Mine's from shabby blogs or something, there is a link in the left hand corner of mine. They have some v cute ones for an instant makeover x
Yeah, same as Lucy, I get a lot of my stuff from Shabby Blogs (www.shabbyblogs.com) and then I usually alter mine a bit, but you can literally follow the instructions on their site to instantly have a smart looking blog :)
Yey! Thank you =) Still not as pretty but getting there.xxx
Leave a comment, I'll give you a cookie =)
Mine's from shabby blogs or something, there is a link in the left hand corner of mine. They have some v cute ones for an instant makeover x
ReplyDeleteYeah, same as Lucy, I get a lot of my stuff from Shabby Blogs (www.shabbyblogs.com) and then I usually alter mine a bit, but you can literally follow the instructions on their site to instantly have a smart looking blog :)
ReplyDeleteYey! Thank you =) Still not as pretty but getting there.xxx
ReplyDelete