I have had a very good week. I've lost 5lbs this week, which means on this WLC I have now lost a stone! I'm extremely pleased and can't thank Cat and all you girls enough for all your support.
Like others, I was upset to see Cat's post as I'm so grateful to her for starting this WLC. I'm not going to brown nose, but she genuinely is the reason I've lost that weight. I'd probably be sitting here eating a panda-sized bar of chocolate right now if it wasn't for her.
This weeks challenge - I took part in the WLC so I could finally get rid of weight I've been trying to shift for years. I signed up because I thought it was a brilliant idea and seemed like it would be fun. Guess what? It is. I'm immensely proud of myself for sticking with it and losing a stone. I hope by week 12 I'll be down 2 stones and well on my way to being my target weight. I never would've done this without the WLC.
I'm late with the challenge for Week 7. I get rid of cravings by using a technique I
learned about from Paul Mckenna - the tapping technique. It completely works. You look like a complete twat doing it, but it completely works. Excuse the shitty video, I have no idea where that massive green chunk came from.
ps - There's a really good website called fitday.com, free to join, where you put in your current weight and your goal weight, and it tells you how much you'd have to lose a week to achieve that goal within a time-frame you determine. I'm finding it very motivational updating it each week.
Oh and one more thing! I have a film blog too that I'd really love your feedback on if you're interested in that sort of thing, or just want to tell me I'm wrong! www.cynicismcubed.blogspot.com =)
Well done on the great loss :) Thats fab!!
ReplyDeleteI have heard about the tapping technique, will def need to check it out!!
xxx
Your doing fantastic hun, you should be really proud of yourself :)
ReplyDeleteThink Im gonna check out the website, need some motivation.
Hope your well.
X
5lbs in a week - wow! That's seriously good work. I am very excited to watch this video tonight (at work now and no sound card anyway) it sounds bizarre but hey, if it works, I'll try anything! x
ReplyDelete