Sadly as we all know Cat is mega weighed down with uni work, being an awesome make-up artist etc and can't really keep the WLC going at the moment. Do people still want to keep going on with it though? I have lost my mojo big time from getting a chest infection and it really upsets me that I can't seem to get myself back on the horse. If people still wanted to do the WLC (and if Cat was okay with it) I'd be more than happy to take over 'til she has the time and energy to do it again. I've got some ideas up my sleeve if people are interested - and if anyone else wanted to start doing it that'd be great too. Don't want to step on anyone's toes though - so Cat if you're not happy with this let me know.
What does everyone think? I feel like Fat Bastard right now =(
Think everyone sort of lost their mojo recently... I certainly have!! last 4 weeks have been horrendous! :(
ReplyDeletegot back on track on Monday so guess thats something! :/
life just gets in the way...
:(
Sam xxxxx
i'd be happy for you to take it over!!!! i need the stress relief! it would take a huge weight off because im feeling awful for stopping it :(
ReplyDeleteim so sorry everyone!! x
I agree that I've certainly lost my mojo aswell :) I think it'd be fab if you took over and I'd be more than up for it.
ReplyDeleteX